Self employment is the way forward for ex-offenders
Are you an ex-offender, or soon to be released?
Are you thinking about the best way to earn a living?
Most look for jobs as an employee. That isn’t easy. You usually have to disclose your conviction, and may be discriminated against.
Jobs for ex-offenders are really hard to find.
Reformed East Sussex offers a completely different way of getting an income. It’s self-employment! We can focus on specific trades and professions, training you to a level where you can get work as a trusted self-employed professional.
It doesn’t suit everyone. But for some like myself, it offers an amazing future. Maybe that includes you?
Limits are the ones we give ourselves. Let us help you get on the road to a self-employed, self-sustained and fulfilled life.
Watch our new film
The film follows two journeys of a female prisoner upon release, one where she receives the help of a RES Support Worker and one where she does not.
Recent news and views
- Self employment is the way forward for ex-offenders
- Police and Crime Commissioner funds ex-offenders tackling substance misuse in Eastbourne
- Job Alert: Key Worker to help us support vulnerable women
- Eastbourne fundraisers to send message to Government in 142 mile race
- Over £500 raised at Reformed East Sussex fundraising day